We are hiring! Come join our team as a Home Health Aide! 1st and 2nd shift opportunities in the Grand Rapids, Kentwood and Wyoming areas!
Interim Healthcare is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team! This is a great opportunity to provide individuals with companionship, help someone with disabilities, or assist someone struggling with dementia or Alzheimer's. In this role, you can do a lot of good and build a meaningful career all while working with a wonderful team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Help patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
* Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
* Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
*Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
Benefits of the Job include:
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible shift times
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit
* Medical insurance
* Performance based pay increases
* 401 (k)
Required experience or certification:
6 months of experience with personal care and grooming or a CNA certificate/licensing
Contact our office directly at or apply via Indeed! We look forward to hearing from you!