- Assists in the development of departmental goals and objectives to
assure effective administration and implementation.
- Evaluates performance of direct reports to determine career
advancement opportunities and special project assignments.
- Generates reports to monitor team metrics and analyze performance.
- Ensures compliance with NCTA standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer