This opportunity is with a leader in the snack food and bakery manufacturing industry. Their culture focuses on continuous improvement, with a need for leaders and workers who want to improve efficiency, reduce waste, and enjoy finding ways to add value. The company is recognized as a world class manufacturer by its peers. Despite challenges faced by food manufacturers in the United States, this company has experienced vast amounts of growth in a short time period, offering applicants an attractive opportunity.Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Grand Rapids, MIJob Summary:
The Environmental Health and Safety Manager position is accountable for effective safety compliance and creating and maintaining a positive and safe employee relations environment.Minimum Requirements:
Highlights:This job offers the following
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or Environment/Health/Safety
- 5 years related experience and thorough knowledge of both State and Federal safety, health and environmental regulations in a manufacturing environment.
- Must come from a manufacturing background -- not construction.
Are YouA Good Fit?Essential Skills for Success:
- Outstanding opportunities with progressive and growing organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You re not just the boss .
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
Associated topics: climate, compliance, diligence, ehs, health, hygiene, osha, recycling, safety, sewage